cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject Re: ResourceReader and pdf
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 11:31:42 GMT
I have this problem before too. :).

It seems like this is a problem with some Internet Browsers. Here a
workaround:

1-Try to cleary put the .pdf extension to your request.

If this does not work. I also see that some version of MS IE I think 5.5
have problem with the Acrobat Reader.

2-Then try to change some of the options of the Acrobat Reader to dont let
them to open into the browser windows.

I hope it will help to you.

Regards,

Antonio Gallardo