cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <ovi...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OT: Announcement: Cocoon Stammtisch @ Frankfurt
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 07:50:26 GMT
Sounds like a lot of fun, Marcus! Where is your Weblog so we can read
accounts of it first hand?

On Tuesday, Dec 10, 2002, at 13:35 US/Pacific, Marcus Crafter wrote:

> 	There was so much discussion and many different topics I think it was
> 	hard to keep up with it all :) Topics included:
>
> 	o Flowscript
> 	o Blocks
> 	o Cocoon projects in Europe
> 	o Cocoon & development environments
> 	o Avalon
> 	o Apache project structure
> 	o Cocoon build environment
> 	o Cocoon 2.1 release
> 	o Documentation
> 	o Gent GetTogether
> 	o Plus many others

I know this is hard to do via email, after so much live discussion, but
I'd certainly appreciate to find out some of the thoughts on the above
topics. Especially on flow, blocks, projects in Europe, gettogether and
beer (hm, strange, beer is missing from the list ;)

> 	After dinner some of us ventured off to the Sandbar for some late
> 	night cocktails - which powered the discussions till closing at
> 	2am! :)

I wish I was there too :)

> 	I think we all had a really great time, and it was great to meet
> 	people face to face again.
>
> 	There was also talk of the next Stammtisch, and even a 'Cocoon World
> 	Tour' which sounded exciting! :)

Sounds really fun!

Cheers,
Ovidiu