cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Re: Flow debugger support checked in
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 19:06:54 GMT
On Sat, Dec 07, 2002 at 03:08:26PM -0800, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Holy cow! that rocks the planet!

	Thanks! :)

> Marcus, could you please write a little howto on how to set it up for
> somebody (me!) that has *no idea* on where to find the Rhino Visual
> debugger?

	Sure, I've just checked in a howto that describes how to enable
	and start the debugger in greater detail than my recent email.
	I'll endevour to keep the document up to date.

	(If someone could review it for me that would be great).

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: