cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Re: OT: Announcement: Cocoon Stammtisch @ Frankfurt
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:31:58 GMT
Hi Frankfurter's!

	Just want to say it was great to meet up with you all last night, twas
	lots of fun talking with you all in the Dominicus Keller and the
	Sandbar till all hours of the night!

	Big thanks to Michael Hartle for organising the event this time. When
	and where are we going to have the next one ? :)

	Cheers,

	Marcus

On Mon, Dec 02, 2002 at 06:52:44PM +0100, Michael Hartle wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> FYI, the Cocoon Stammtisch @ Frankfurt now has a reservation for a
> location in downtown Frankfurt on Monday, December 9th for 25-30 people
> - currently I have 21 people by name who are probably going to visit the
> Stammtisch, so there still are some spare seats left. You will find all
> the details at
> http://outerthought.net/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=FrankfurtherStammtisch
>
> Hope to see you all at Frankfurt,
> Best regards,
>
> Michael Hartle,
> Hartle & Klug Consulting GmbH

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: