cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Re: [C2.1] Error in flow samples
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 19:04:10 GMT
Hi Ugo,

	Thanks for the information.

On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 05:52:10PM +0100, Ugo Cei wrote:
> Marcus Crafter wrote:
> >Hi Ugo,
> >
> >	Are you still experiencing this problem ? The prefs example works
> >	fine in my environment (which latest patches are those that you
> >	mention?).
> >
> >	Cheers,
> >
> >	Marcus
>
> Yes, I still have the problem, even after I made a cvs update and
> recompiled everything. I'm using JDK 1.4.1 under Tomcat 4.1.12, Solaris
> 8, by the way.

	Ok, this is quite strange then. The userprefs example works for me,
	jdk 1.4.1, Tomcat 3.3.1, Debian GNU/Linux (unstable).

> However, if I'm the only one who has this problem, it's not something to
> be worried about, since *my* own code using Flow works (apart from being
> unable to pass objects more complex than strings to pages, but that's a
> different problem).
>
> In any case, I was referring to the patch attached by Michael Melhem to
> Bug 14903 [1] and that I mistakenly attributed to Ovidiu.

	Ok. Thanks for the clarification - I applied that patch this
	morning, so we have essentially the same code. hmmm....

	I have made some local changes to Cocoon, so I'll do a fresh checkout
	and try it again - will report back shortly.

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: