cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: cvs sticky tag problem
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 15:39:19 GMT
On 03.Dec.2002 -- 11:34 PM, Diana Shannon wrote:
> I was trying to sync HEAD and release versions of
>   src/documentation/xdocs/userdocs/actions/database-actions.xml
>
> but when I try to commit the updated version to the release branch, I
> get:
>   cvs server: sticky tag `cocoon_2_0_3_branch' for file
> `database-actions.xml' is not a branch
>
> Any suggestions?

So this is not only me being bugged by this :-/ Well, OK. As you may have
seen, I have removed and added the file back again to
cocoon_2_0_3_branch It did not go smoothly, however. In the end I have
edited the CVS/Tag file in my local checkout and changed the "N" to a
"T". Now, it appears to have solved this problem. At least the commit
mail looks fine.

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l