cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Changes made to flow system.js
Date Wed, 04 Dec 2002 11:26:42 GMT
Hi Troops!

	Hope all is well.

	I've just checked in BZ#14903 which changes the names of the flow
	sendPage* functions as previously discussed in the 'flow wishlist'
	thread.

	Unfortunately the change is *not* backwards compatible so please be
	careful and update any flow code you might have	locally after updating.

	The changes are:

	sendPage() becomes sendPageAndWait()
	sendPageAndContinue() becomes sendPage()

	The last one is the tricky one because the method names are
	essentially swapped.

	The changes themselves were discussed in the following threads:

	http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=103796994100696&w=2
	http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=103798846821855&w=2
	http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=103834225818942&w=2

	If there's any problems please let me know.

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: