cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Punte <steven...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: The organization of xml.apache.org
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 19:41:45 GMT

Ted:
  Can you give us a couple examples, without exposing anything sensitive, of previous litigation
and or attempted litigation against Apache open source members?
  It would be very helpful to have some understanding of how and why this can come about so
that we can adopt a preventive posture.
  To date, my understanding of open source software is that it expresses no warranty at all.
 I'm unclear on what basis someone would be held libel in a legal action.
  Inquiring Minds Want To Know
  Steve Punte
  Candlelight Software