cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Marcus Crafter <craft...@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net>
Subject Re: OT: Summary: Cocoon Stammtisch @ Frankfurt
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 10:48:58 GMT
On Sun, Dec 01, 2002 at 08:03:32PM +0100, Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
> OK, here is the final confirmation: I've just booked the flight and the
> hotel for both me and Nicola. We'll be in Frankfurt in the late morning
> and we'll be staying at the Ibis Friedensbruecke. We'll badly need
> directions to get in touch with you guys, so if someone is volunteering
> to sort us out once in Frankfurt, just send me an email and I'll hand
> you my cell phone number.

	Awesome. Looking forward to meeting you guys! :)

	BTW - if anyone would like to meet up on the tuesday after the
	Stammtisch I'd be happy to get together and make a little tour
	through Frankfurt? It might be a bit cold, but with the Christmas
	market now open there will be some Gl├╝hwein to keep us warm :)

	Cheers,

	Marcus

     ,,$$$$$$$$$,      Marcus Crafter
    $:         $$$$:   ManageSoft GmbH
     ;$,    _/\ &&:'   60327 Frankfurt Germany
           \_&&&&'
          &&&&.
    &&&&&&&: