cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Ivelin Ivanov" <ive...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Implementing XMLForm with Flow
Date Sun, 08 Dec 2002 20:33:08 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stefano Mazzocchi" <stefano@apache.org>

> Only one thing: why it's great to have somebody playing devil's advocate
> and somebody else excited about something new, let's not forget that we
> *all* are working in the same team and for the same direction.

I am trying my best to emphasize in my messages that this is not about
emotions.
See my previous email:
"Again, I would love to see a better alternative to the traditional events
model.
However let's leave emotions aside and compare objectively."

> [again, Ivelin, this is not personal to you, just that you happen to
> inspire me a lot these days... ah, btw, you still didn't trim your
posts!!!]

Well, I tried!!!
If you look again at all my email following your comment about trimming,
you will notice that most of them do not contain the full original.

Regards,

Ivelin