cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@indexgeo.com.au>
Subject Re: cvs commit: xml-cocoon2/tools/src/schematron README.txt
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 01:42:46 GMT
Bernhard Huber wrote:
> hi,
>
> >   The paper describing it all is at:
> >   http://www.topologi.com/public/Schtrn_XSD/papar.html
>
> this links seems to be broken, at least it didn't work
> for me.

Fixed the README.txt link to
http://www.topologi.com/public/Schtrn_XSD/Paper.html

> btw, what about checking logkit.xconf too using the
> great schematron stuff,
> it's really great work checking sitemap, et al. using schematron!

Yes, it is brilliant and so is the RELAX NG part.

Still we are doing basic stuff, but it is a great start.

> i'm sorry but didn't understand fully, to add a logkit.rng
>
> bye bernhard

To get underway with some of the other *.rng i simply
started with a basic DTD and converted it to RNG using DTDinst.
There is a document in Forrest which provides starting points
(linked to from the new xdoc below).

Then just add an entry to the validate-config build target.
Next embed some Schematron rules and add it to the other target.

I have now added the beginnings of an xdoc to Cocoon CVS.
userdocs/concepts/validation.xml

--David