cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <>
Subject Re: [proposal] board resolution version 1.1
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 20:02:56 GMT

On Sunday, Dec 1, 2002, at 11:46 Europe/London, Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> So, what about doing this:
>  1) I write email to everyone listed there (and will copy this mail
> list)
>  2) they have 72 hours to reply to that email indicating their
> interest in partecipating (replying privately to me or publicly as
> they wish)
>  3) at the end, I'll post here the list of people that replied and
> we'll include them in the proposal.

I +1 this suggestion, primarily because I think many of us would like
more information about what we are potentially letting ourselves in for.

I also ask if is appropriate for any 'high-profile, non-committer
*users*' to have representation on the board as well as developers?

regards Jeremy

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message