cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Niket Anand" <niketan...@networkprograms.com>
Subject Cocoon with JBoss-2.4.7_Tomcat-4.0.4
Date Sat, 14 Dec 2002 06:59:34 GMT
Hello all,
I have successfully integrated Cocoon-2.0 with JBoss-2.4.7_Tomcat-4.0.4 and
it is working fine.
I have properly made ear file containing EJB jar file and cocoon folders as
war file.
If I need to change any XSP and other classes then How will it work without
redeploying all stuffs.
I change an XSP in Catalina_Home/webapps/cocoon folder but not able to see
changes while running server again. If I redeploy all stuff with modified
xsp file then only it show changes.
Please suggest how can I make changes in XSP and classes without making ear
files and redeploying again and again, once it is deployed once.

Thanks,
Niket