cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank Wulf" <frank.w...@frankwulf.de>
Subject UnnamedSelector: ComponentSelector could not find the component for hint
Date Thu, 26 Dec 2002 21:14:12 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to Cocoon and trying to develop a little cocoon serializer to convert xml-data to
binary output.
However cocoon gives me the following error message:

type fatal

message UnnamedSelector: ComponentSelector could not find the component for hint: testser

description org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: UnnamedSelector: ComponentSelector
could not find the component for hint: testser

source Cocoon servlet

Any hint where to search for this error?

My sitemap.xmap entries are:

<map:serializer mime-type="application/octet-stream" name="testser" src="de.mpc.serialization.TestSerializer"/>
<map:pipeline>
   <map:match pattern="serializer_test">
     <map:generate src="docs/samples/serializer_test/test.xml"/>
     <map:serialize type="testser"/>
   </map:match>
</map:pipeline>

I looked through all the Serializer-code examples but got no clue so far.

Thanks,

Frank Wulf