cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "loganathan" <loganatha...@techunified.com>
Subject How to use serlvet as generator in the cocoon pipeline
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:00:29 GMT
Hi

I have the following requirement in my current project . we have number  of servlet's which
generates XML output using that we have to transform to HTML .I have number  of problems when
i use servlet as generator  in the pipeline.I listed down the problems below

1) How can i handle the session in cocoon.
2) Will it be possible to give relative path of a servlet in the generator part of  the pipeline.
3) How can i pass parameter to the servlet using POST method.
4) If i use sendRedirect in the generator  part of the servlet what will happen in the remaining
part of the pipeline.

I understood for some level that the WebServiceProxyGenerator solve the problem.
If possible send me a copy of the WebServiceProxyGenrator to me or let me know where can i
download the code.

with regards
R.Loganathan.