cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Colin Paul Adams <co...@colina.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Examples of invalid pipelines in lint sitemap
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 07:00:41 GMT

    Vadim> I would say this comment is not correct. Read "direct
    Vadim> component or mount, redirect, call".

    Colin> I had to add act and match as well.  I suspect select might
    Colin> be legitimate too, but there are no examples of it.  --

In fact there are examples, but not when it is the sole
component. Anyway, I am adding it.

Although the comment is for map:match|select, then actual rule is for
map:match|map:when|map:otherwise.

However, lint has one example of map:otherwise having no content at
all. Is this legitimate? I am assuming it is, and only checking the
rule when otherwise has children.
--
Colin Paul Adams
Preston Lancashire