cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <>
Subject Re: 2_0_3 branch modified to use excalibur jars from HEAD
Date Fri, 29 Nov 2002 10:53:28 GMT

On Fri, 29 Nov 2002, Stuart Roebuck wrote:

> Since these changes, the samples appear to be working fine with the
> exception of the SVG to JPEG rendering which has never to my knowledge
> worked on Mac OS X! (I haven't carried out exhaustive tests of
> everything).

SVG / SVG to JPEG broken under linux, Tomcat 4.0.6, JDK1.3.1 as well.
Other than that, the excalibur changes seem to have done the trick.

> I haven't been able to get it running under 1.3.1, but that appears
> initially to be a problem with Tomcat 4.1.16.

Yup - as it's working with that JDK and an earlier version of Tomcat here.

Andrew Savory                                Email:
This is not an official statement or order.    Web:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message