cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Savory <>
Subject Re: OT: Cocoon Stammtisch @ Frankfurt
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:08:31 GMT

On Wed, 27 Nov 2002, Steven Noels wrote:

> I might be coming, too. Flight's a bit expensive, though. How far is it
> from Frankfurt Airport to those Schnitzels? Any hotel in the
> neighbourhood, or a bed to spare?

Recommendations for good, cheap hotels would be great -- near to the
airport or near to the Schnitzels. Looking to book my flights as soon as
possible, so are we definitely going for 9th Dec?

Andrew Savory                                Email:
This is not an official statement or order.    Web:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message