cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ruben_In...@sonynetservices.com
Subject RE: interesting benchmarks
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 09:00:42 GMT
Hi Mikhail,
I've done some very simple comparission tests (transforming reusing the
templates)
and xalan still performs a bit better than xsltc for me as well. If you are
interested
I can send you the results, but please, don't trust them, probably I'm
missing something
in xsltc configuration or something...

btw, saxon was much faster than both of them.

regards,
Ruben

|         |           "MikhailFedotov" |
|         |           <mikhail@kittown.|
|         |           com>             |
|         |           15.11.2002 09:47 |
|         |           cocoon-dev       |

  |       To:       <cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org>
                             |
  |       cc:
                       |
  |       Subject:  RE: interesting benchmarks

Hi!

> That would youi say about xslt benchmarks on http://www.sarvega.com/ ?

> xsltc is rated even worse then xalanj itself...

Still no reply. Comments anyone ? I wonder that was the cause of
such perfomance of xsltc in those tests - tests themselves, or
particular
misfeatures of xsltc triggered by those tests ?

My apologies if noone interested.

Mikhail