cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [proposal] Board Resolution for the creation of Cocoon PMC (Matthew as a PMC member?)
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:19:35 GMT

I suggest electing Matthew as an "emeritus committer" or "comitter honoris
causa" or something, and inviting him to the PMC, provided the laws from
above allow it.

This could happen once the PMC is established if it is easier.
<<

No, please - that was a joke. There are other rewards for people like moi.
Hopefully.

Matthew

--
Open Source Group       Cocoon { Consulting, Training, Projects }
Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de

On Wednesday 27 November 2002 14:45, Matthew Langham wrote:
>. . .can't we add "Cocoon authors" to the PMC list :-).

Can't we add "cocoon evangelists" to it?

I suggest electing Matthew as an "emeritus committer" or "comitter honoris
causa" or something, and inviting him to the PMC, provided the laws from
above allow it.

This could happen once the PMC is established if it is easier.

-Bertrand