cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Releases
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2002 18:23:06 GMT
Hi Team,

I had some busy weeks without much time for Cocoon - but I see
some light, so there are some chances for a new release.

I have the perception that we can make a 2.0.4 release without
problems, is this right?

If so, I would suggest the 21st of November for a release date.
Any objections or problems?

And if we are talking about releases what do you think of
a 2.1alpha release on the same date? I know that some things
are not working/finished but it's an alpha releae anyway.

I think with these release we show that we are "back on track".
(And it will lead us to a release plan for 2.1.)

Bye
Carsten