cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: use-deli sitemap parameter
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 07:14:00 GMT

Oh really? When was this discussed - must have missed this.

Now, the bad part of this is that for each transformation step the deli
information is generated - if you want it or not - as soon as you have
configured the deli component. So actually this decreases performance,
so I would like to have it configurable to turn it only in those
pipelines on where it is required.

Carsten