cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <>
Subject RE: [important proposal] Cocoon as official Apache project
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 15:15:49 GMT

And we also saw the opposite :)

I see no problem with this because discussing something in private
is something completly different thatn deciding this.
What is the difference between one person doing a RT or
three people creating together in private this RT?
Anyway, we should not discuss on this little issue further,
I think we all agree on the same with this aspect.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message