cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <>
Subject RE: Cocoon GetTogehter in Ghent
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 13:04:43 GMT
Steven Noels wrote:
> Matthew Langham wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have my pictures from the Cocoon GetTogether up here:
> >

> > A great event and many thanks go out to Steven Noels and the
> "rest of the
> > team" for putting on such a great job. See you next year!
> I'll be slowly preparing a post-mortem site with everything linked and
> aggregated - this will happen in the next days/weeks (some actual work
> to do now ;-)
> For now, please head towards
> to find links to
> the image gallery and
> for my rolling blog of that day.
> Thanks to all who attended, it was fun all the way :-)
> We'll be baaaaaack! ;-)
So, everyone who couldn't attend will get very frustrated and depressed
by looking at these nice pictures. Which means: an even bigger GetTogether
next time ;) (And actually I'm a little bit depressed because we had to
leave yesterday before this interesting looking social evening event...

It was really a *great* event with an absolutely perfect organization.
So, again, many thanks to Steven, Marc, Bruno, their wifes and
everyone who helped to make *the event* happening.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message