cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [important proposal] Cocoon as official Apache project
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 15:08:41 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Steven Noels wrote:
>
> > Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> >

> I see no problems with that.
>
> Just understand that anything that is not contained into a *.apache.org
> domain will not be protected by the ASF legal umbrella. So, I like the
> parallel between mozilla.org and mozdev.org and I think it would make
> sanse to do so here, maybe using cocoondev.org as an incubator for
> cocoon-related stuff with greater visibility than simply throwing it
> into sourceforge and get lost.

I didn't know it, but I guessed that everything which is not reachable
by *.apache.org is not protected by the ASF, so in fact that was/is my
greatest concern.
By all the answers I get, this problem seems to be solved now. So let's
see if Cocoon becomes an official Apache project - I really hope so.

Carsten