cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: XSLTC Problems
Date Mon, 04 Nov 2002 18:48:22 GMT
Dear Tom,

Thanks for this, yes it appears to solve the problem.

Just to make sure I did the right test .....

I could not re-compile Cocoon 2.1 dev with the new xalan, because there
is currently some code in Cocoon's scratchpad that does not compile on
my MacOSX JVM 1.3.1 system.

I just dropped the new (2.4.1) xajan.jar, xml-apis.jar and xsltc.jar
into cocoon/WEB-INF/lib, replacing the older ones, then reset my
sitemap to use the xsltc engine again.

Thanks

regards Jeremy