cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Royal <pro...@apache.org>
Subject Re: XSLTC Problems
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2002 14:26:52 GMT
On Friday, November 1, 2002, at 08:41  AM, Jeremy Quinn wrote:
> As soon as XSLTC was switched on by default, I had to switch it off!
>
> I have a stylesheet that work fine with xalan, but does not work in
> XSLTC, to whom, and how, should I report this?

File a bug report against Xalan/XSLTC. Include sample XML and your
stylesheet. I had a stylesheet that was crashing XSLT (found a new bug,
whoohoo! since fixed) and the Xalan guys were *very* helpful in getting
it resolved. They want to make it work on all stylesheets :)
-pete
--
peter royal -> proyal@apache.org