cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Subrahmanya, Noida" <subrahma...@noida.hcltech.com>
Subject xmldb pseudo protocol: Fail in getting connection
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 08:51:51 GMT
I have a xml database which supports xml:db api's.
I am connecting  to my database by making use of xml pseudo protocol.
Proble is since it connects through at
org.xmldb.api.DatabaseManager.getCollection(uri) which in turn passes null
as username and password to method
getCollection( uri, user,password) of our DatabaseImpl. So fails in getting
connection. Our xml:db implementation
Is there any way to pass username and password along with uri to method
org.xmldb.api.DatabaseManager.getCollection.

With Thanks and Regards,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office"
/>B. Subrahmanya Nayak
Member Technical Staff,
HCL Technologies Ltd.,
Net Centric Division,
B-41, A-11,Sector 16,
Noida - 201301
Ph: 118-4510701/702/813 Extn: 3028
 <http://www.subrahmanya.50megs.com/>

Disclaimer:

This document is intended for transmission to the named recipient only. If
you are not that person, you should note that legal rights reside in this
document and you are not authorized to access, read, disclose, copy, use or
otherwise deal with it and any such actions are prohibited and may be
unlawful. The views expressed in this document are not necessarily those of
HCL Technologies Ltd. Notice is hereby given that no representation,
contract or other binding obligation shall be created by this e-mail, which
must be interpreted accordingly. Any representations, contractual rights or
obligations shall be separately communicated in writing and signed in the
original by a duly authorized officer of the relevant company.

  _____

<http://promos.hotbar.com/promos/promodll.dll?RunPromo&El=hotbar%5felement%3
bst%3b&SG=&RAND=1> Upgrade Your Email - Click here!