cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: [XMLFORMS exception] was Re: Exception with current CVS of 2.1
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2002 19:37:35 GMT

On Saturday, Nov 16, 2002, at 18:58 Europe/London, Ivelin Ivanov wrote:

> Until now all XMLForm demo pages have been working equally good with
> both
> XSLTC and Xalan.
> I will now have to switch the demo to Xalan until this difference in
> the
> translators is resolved.

One thing I noticed recently, not to do with XMLForm, but differences
between Xalan and XSLTC, is that the javascripts that make
'pretty-content' view expand and collapse in Mozilla only work when you
have used Xalan to run 'simple-xml2html.xsl' (distributed with Cocoon),
not XSLTC.

Sorry, but I have not investigated what is going on.

regards Jeremy