cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Amir Rosen" <>
Subject FW: getSitemapURI() with cocoon:raw protocol
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:25:37 GMT

Following my post below, I think the solution should be in RequestWrapper.

Shouldn't getSitemapURI return this.req.getSitemapURI(),
instead of  this.environment.getURI() , to be consistent with all the other
methods in the wrapper ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Amir Rosen
Sent: Monday, November 25, 2002 10:36 PM
Subject: getSitemapURI() with cocoon:raw protocol

I've encoutered a strange behaviour with the request object,
using cocoon 2.0.4-dev .

I'm using getSitemapURI() on the request object, inside a pipeline
that was called using the cocoon:raw protocol.
The getSitemapURI() returns the sitemap uri of the inner pipeline,
while all other request methods (getRequestURI(), getPathInfo(), etc.)
return the URIs of the original request.

Is this the right behaviour, and if so, how do I get the getRequestURI()
of the inner pipeline, or the getSitemapURI() of the original request ?

Amir Rosen
CTI Squared
+972-9-9605200 (258)

FAQ before posting.     <>