cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Roebuck <stuartroeb...@mac.com>
Subject Re: XQuery Trasformer
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 01:23:32 GMT
On Wednesday, November 13, 2002, at 10:20  pm, Frédéric Glorieux wrote:

> An old mail, does it mean that no one is intersted in XQuery among
> cocoon
> commiters ?

I'm not a commiter, but I can express interest in XQuery.

I've just been looking at the use of XQuery for Apple's Sherlock 3
application channel development SDK and it has made me instantly
recognise the potential.

Stuart <--- Emerging from under a stone after being in hibernation for
some time.

            Public Key - 1024D/88DD65AF 2001-11-23 Stuart Roebuck
(Adolos)
      Key fingerprint = 89D9 E405 F8B1 9B22 0FA2  F2C1 9E57 5AB1 88DD
65AF
-
Stuart Roebuck
stuart.roebuck@adolos.com
Systems Architect                             Java, XML, MacOS X, XP,
etc.
ADOLOS
<http://www.adolos.com/>