cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Quinn <jer...@media.demon.co.uk>
Subject Re: Mods to CocoonLucene
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 16:17:51 GMT

On Tuesday, Nov 19, 2002, at 16:15 Europe/London, Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>

>> This discussion has stalled, can we come to a conclusion please?
>

> Go ahead :)

wilco

> Can we consider a simpler one?
> <<<
>
> List of tags will do for starters. More complex / xpath-like /
> regfexp-like configuration can wait.

cool, that's manageable ....

>    <map:generate type="search">
>     <map:parameter name="query" value="+(doc@search_region:archive)
> +({1})"/>
>    </map:generate>
> <<<
>
> Looks good.

Works like a charm ;)

Until I try to use InputModules, did you see my post to cocoon-users
about it, last Friday evening? I've still no resolution.

	Subject: Input Module Problem: Invalid pattern
	Date: Sat Nov 16, 2002  19:21:13 Europe/London

Thanks for the response

regards Jeremy

PS. Please remember to commit your SearchTransformer, it's going to be
much more powerful solution for modifying queries on the fly, and all
that can lead to ....