cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] board resolution version 1.1
Date Sat, 30 Nov 2002 08:57:12 GMT
David Crossley wrote:

> Earlier in this thread i alerted the list to what i see
> as a major flaw. I think that the answer is simple:
> The initial PMC is formed from "all committers" - the
> whole list at xml-cocoon2/who.xml no matter what their
> status. They can take themselves off the PMC if they
> wish. No distinction is the best way.

To be really correct, I assume we need use the avail list:

bash-2.04$ cat /home/cvs/CVSROOT/avail | grep xml-cocoon2
avail|

twl,stefano,balld,ricardo,rubys,ben,zvia,giacomo,gears,bmclaugh,
bloritsch,rossb,jeremy,greenrd,dims,ssahuc,prussell,cziegeler,donaldp,
mman,sylvain,vgritsenko,haul,morrijr,crossley,ovidiu,tcurdt,gianugo,
froehlich,huber,dirkx,butlermh,nicolaken,ivelin,kpiroumian,shannon,
proyal,stephan,coliver,crafterm,acoliver,stevenn,bdelacretaz

  |xml-cocoon,xml-cocoon2,xml-cocoon2-apps,xml-site,xml-commons

... and invite all people explicitely. People who have lost interest in
Cocoon won't answer the invitation then.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org