cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: SOAP, JMS, LDAP
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2002 18:06:06 GMT
Rano, Didier wrote:

>In which release comes this flow engine ?

In version 2.1, which is the development branch.

>In flow engine, parallel process will be present ?

Actually, parallel processing has more to do with content aggregation
than flow. I discussed recently with Carsten about a multithreaded
content aggregator (I need this for my current project), and he told me
this he (or some of his colleagues) were working on this.

Sylvain