cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hartle <mhar...@hartle-klug.com>
Subject Re: OT: Cocoon Stammtisch @ Frankfurt
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2002 01:48:05 GMT
Michael Melhem wrote:

>I suggest we move the Stammtich to somewhere near the FFM main train
>station. This way it will be less travelling for everyone. There is new
>irish pub down that way we could try?? what do you guys think ??

Hm, I'd be in favor of a good meal :-) Okay, regarding transportation,
the Schnitzels are a bit difficult to get to, although Hofheim has a
train station that is directly connected to Frankfurt; as probably more
and more people are going to visit, I have another location that I can
recommend which is called "Stadt Höchst" in Frankfurt/Höchst, about 5
minutes walk from the train station which is well-connected to
Frankfurt/City (only 3 stations from the main central station), removing
the need for non-alcoholized drivers or complex transportation
arrangements :-)

Well, it's "just" nicely decorated, normal-sized tables, but still has a
cozy ambience; it is able to harbour 15+ Cocooners without any problem
and they serve really delicious yugoslavian food (@Torsten: MEAT :-) )
instead of german schnitzels. Service is pretty fast and although the
food dimensions do not strive for unfinishable sizes as with my earlier
proposal, you won't leave hungry either - I never did. Another bonus is
that the noise level is normally quite low so we've got good chances at
actually understanding each other :-) Comments ?

>Regards,
>Michael Melhem

Best regards,

Michael Hartle,