cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <stev...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [proposal] Board Resolution for the creation of Cocoon PMC (Matthew as a PMC member?)
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 14:18:54 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

 > I suggest electing Matthew as an "emeritus committer" or "comitter
 > honoris causa" or something, and inviting him to the PMC, provided
 > the laws from above allow it.
 >
 > This could happen once the PMC is established if it is easier.

Which brings us back to the Rob Oxspring case @ Jakarta.

I'm all +millions to propose and vote non-code contributing members of
this community as 'committers honoris causa'. Matthew would be a great
example, and given my low commit ratio on Forrest lately, I sometimes
consider myself being in the same category.

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org