cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: OT: Cocoon Stammtisch @ Frankfurt
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:38:26 GMT
While its not particularly close to the airport, it was only like 4-8
marks (IIRC) into town via the S-bahn (no idea what the Euro has done
to costs in Europe....I can't imagine its been good).  There is a
decent/cheap
hotel near Isator platz in between the McDonalds and Burger King
(friends set me up there as a joke on the American).  Its right
accross from the Schneiderbrau which has this delicious Aventinus
doppleboch that is rediculously expensive in the states ;-).

IIRC it was 60-75-marks/night and 110 or so for a suite..  While this
may be an American thing...private bathroom and shower were a
top criteria for me.  The suites don't have those stupid sheet/sleeping
bag things and are large rooms even by American standards.

The elevator was a bit scary though.

-Andy