cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Steven Noels <>
Subject Re: [proposal] Board Resolution for the creation of Cocoon PMC
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:29:03 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Ah, BTW, the PMC is supposed to be composed of *all* the active cocoon
> committers, since I did this list a while ago I could have missed
> somebody. If so, please, speak up.

Well, of course I haven't done much yet/lately in terms of actual
commits, but I assume talking about & deciding about infrastructure for will be one of the topics of this PMC, so I'd be very
pleased if you gals/guys let me join in, for obvious reasons.

Steven Noels
Read my weblog at
stevenn at                stevenn at

To unsubscribe, e-mail: