cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Morphos in Cocoon
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 22:37:06 GMT

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:
> Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
>
>> Comments and suggestions are very welcome as always :-)
>

> My suggestion is to keep this on stand-by until we have a Cocoon PMC.

+1

In the meantime, since I cast the stone, anyone who is interested can
start looking at the code and eventually partecipate on the Jakarta
Commons list for now.

NOTE4ANDY: Andy, ask for permission to J-C-S CVS repo, and let's
continue the docs in the metamorphosis.krysalis.org Wiki for now.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -