cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Cocoon Real-Life Events
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 15:04:07 GMT
I feel this criticism is unjust.  MHO.  It would probably be next to
impossible to arrange such an event without sponsors, and even more
difficult to land such a sizeable sponsorship without them wanting
something in return.  Secondly, we had some clue about what the talk
would be like and no one FORCED anyone to attend.  So this is totally
FUD.  I think Ken did a great job organizing it and that the "necessary
evil" was done tastefully and in a manner that allowed people to opt out.

I think showing a bit more in the way of appreciation would be in order.
 But that's just me.

Thanks Ken!

-Andrew "Norwalk'd in Vegas" Oliver