cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From sam <>
Subject Mounting sitemaps in other URL spaces (not file)
Date Tue, 26 Nov 2002 00:15:15 GMT
Hi all,
    I recently began messing with the Slide examples in scratchpad, and
I really like the idea of seperating away the source for a website in a
content managed backend, however I noticed that it is not possible to
mount sitemaps in the slide:// URL space.

    From what I can see, the concept of mounting a sitemap and entering
a new environment is heavily dependant on the servlet's file context. I
am interested to help, but I am not sure if what I am suggesting is even
right/possible from both a usability and security standpoint. Would
someone be able to enlighten me?

Sam Coward

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: