cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Hartle <mhar...@hartle-klug.com>
Subject OT: Cocoon Stammtisch @ Frankfurt
Date Sun, 24 Nov 2002 12:40:27 GMT
Hello all,

as I promised at the Gettogether, here is my proposal regarding the next
Cocoon Stammtisch at Frankfurt/Main:

* Regarding the location, we can head to the Sportpark Heide at
Hofheim/Marxheim, which is 5 minutes west of Frankfurt/Zeilsheim and
pretty close to the A66. For those who are travelling by public
transport, we probably can arrange to meet at the train station in
Frankfurt/Höchst and take you to the inn and back.

* Expect big tables, a cosy ambience and delicious, *huge* Schnitzels
with french fries that make it next to impossible to leave this inn in a
hungry state. You can order your Schnitzel in 3 different sizes ("1/4 of
a pig", "1/2 of a pig", "complete pig"); the latter two tend to be
bigger then the plates, and you get the fries seperately. In a huge
bowl. I guess you get the picture.

* What about Monday, 2. December at 7 o'clock pm ?

As soon as we have decided on the date, I am going to reserve a table
for our Stammtisch.

Best regards,

Michael Hartle,
Hartle & Klug Consulting GmbH