cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Bernhard Huber <berni_hu...@a1.net>
Subject Re: sendmail Attachments
Date Sat, 23 Nov 2002 06:58:43 GMT
hi,
as much as i see the sendmail.xsl logicsheet does not offer you yet, an
special <sendmail:attachement-add> element.
So you may want to enhance the
src\java\org\apache\cocoon\components\language\markup\xsp\java\sendmail.xsl
for adding attachments, and provide it as patch.
As a hint you may have to study the javamail API for adding an attachment
to the MimeMessage object

regards bernhard

pdf trough http://localhost:8080/weidmueller/report.pdf?date=11/19/2002.