cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Vadim Gritsenko <vadim.gritse...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Releases [2.0.4 - a user's wish list]
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 20:42:16 GMT
leo leonid wrote:

>Hi,

>SearchGenerator: Maybe Vadim could give a hint in the docs how to use the
>new element <search:field /> mentioned only in changes.xml and probably
>incorrect in the DTD listed in search-generator.html in the docs. (What is
>the parent element of field?).

Leo,

See SearchGenerator.java:

 *     &lt;search:hit rank=&quot;0&quot; score=&quot;1.0&quot;
 *
uri=&quot;http://localhost:8080/cocoon/documents/hosting.html&quot;&gt;
 *       &lt;search:field name="title"&gt;Document
Title&lt;search:field/&gt;
 *     &lt;search:hit/&gt;

All stored fields in the index will be included in the search result.
How to build index with stored fields - that's different question. Soon,
I'll submit SearchTransformer which (AFAIR) has this functionality.

Vadim