cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon GetTogehter in Ghent
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:24:48 GMT
Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

>On Wednesday 20 November 2002 13:50, Steven Noels wrote:
>

>>. . .I'll be slowly preparing a post-mortem site...
>>

>Post-what?
>Ghent 2002 will be living forever in our hearts ;-)

Exactly what I wanted to say.

It's amazing how people that never met for real become familiar to each
other in minutes - if not seconds. This means this community is very
strong. And it has now turned into a group of friends.

Hope to see much more people next year to have more friends !

Many, many thanks to the small-but-powerful Outerthought team for
organizing this.

Sylvain