cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Enke, Michael" <>
Subject Re: Shopping Cart
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 07:52:20 GMT
Hi Marco,
I'm developing a reporting system for several months.
I want to convince my boss to give this away into
cocoon scratchpad. So I will talk about this to my boss
short before xmas.
Short description: I use one big table which defines the
menu structure. The same table also defines the sql queries
for the reports, the layout for basic layout and I can declare
classes and methods for more complex data retrieval and layout.
Stylesheets are available for my reports for html, fo, hssf, csv and xml.
A second table is the base for a form page where I can declare input fields
to give conditions for that query like from number ... to number.