cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Exhibition feedback : the magical Cocoon logo
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 16:31:20 GMT
Hi all,

I'm just coming back from the "XML forum" exhibition in Paris. You know
what ? A lot of people know and use Cocoon.

There was Cocoon wallpaper displayed on my laptop and many people came
to ask "what are you doing with Cocoon" ? Of course, the immediate
answer was "I'm one of its developpers" ;-)

Two important things to notice. One good, one bad :
- people that have heard of Cocoon but don't use it have a very positive
image of it : "I never used it, but some people told me told me that
Cocoon is very cool and powerful".
- some people told me "I tried to use it, but it lacks some docs and I
couldn't find my way in all this stuff".

Well, nothing really new, but this clearly shows the need for docs...

Sylvain

PS: I nearly finished a long presentation about using pipelines as
sitemap components (aka "pipeline services"). More on this soon.