cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Enke, Michael" <michael.e...@wincor-nixdorf.com>
Subject default attr for transformer not inherited in subsitemaps?
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 13:59:17 GMT
I have defined in my sitemap.xmap <transformer default="xslt".../>
In a mounted sitemap I have also a transformer tag but I omitted the
default attribute (I thought it would be inherited from parent sitemap)
and got this exception:

 org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to load sitemap from file:/home/me/NEW/webapp/reports/sitemap.xmap:
org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
No default type
 exists for 'transform' at file:/home/me/NEW/webapp/reports/sitemap.xmap:31:47

Is this a bug or not?

Regards,
Michael