cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ramy Mamdouh <r...@imkenberg.net>
Subject [XMLFORMS exception] was Re: Exception with current CVS of 2.1
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:53:39 GMT
Hi

using the latest xerces with xmlforms (either mine or the wizard sample)
resulted in :

/org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
java.util.EmptyStackException/
Original exception : java.util.EmptyStackException
at java.util.Stack.peek(Stack.java:82)
at java.util.Stack.pop(Stack.java:64)
at org.apache.xml.utils.DOMBuilder.endElement(DOMBuilder.java:375)
at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerIdentityImpl.endElement(TransformerIdentityImpl.java:1050)
at
org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLPipe.endElement(AbstractXMLPipe.java:147)
at
org.apache.cocoon.xml.AbstractXMLPipe.endElement(AbstractXMLPipe.java:147)
at
org.apache.cocoon.transformation.AbstractSAXTransformer.endElement(AbstractSAXTransformer.java:366)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.sax.XMLTeePipe.endElement(XMLTeePipe.java:124)
at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown So

and eveything else seems working properly in Cocoon with the new xerces
in the COMMON/endorsed.

Anyway to get over this exception?
Thanks in advance.