cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Enke, Michael" <michael.e...@wincor-nixdorf.com>
Subject Re: Exception with current CVS of 2.1
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:43:53 GMT
Tomcat looks into all WEB-INF/lib directorys and into $CATALINA_HOME/common/endorsed.
To work properly you must have xerces, xml-apis, xalan and xslt in common/endorsed.
Probably this one are old ones and in latest cocoon you have new one.

But be careful with throwing away your old ones: xml-form doesn't work
with the new xerces. Error was reported and is reproducable. With old libs it is working.

Michael